Mita Kasansoewirjo June 20, 2020 Essay
2. Why the Government Control the 6un?
The point of writing an argumentative essay is only about convincing the audience what you want to convey. The internet succeeds to make it easier than before but you should be careful because sometimes you got fake literature. Make sure you do a little research before you write down the topics so you can make the point. Here are some examples of the best topics for you!
1. Should Mar1ju4n4 be Legal?
If we go back to a few centuries ago, the 9uns are not controlled yet but it changes years after. The government starts controlling it while people still need it to counter the hijacker. Did you ever think about the reason why and how important it is? Well, you can start searching for that and then find some literature. Make sure you write the detail so you will get a high grade.
These are argumentative essay topics for high school that we can give to you. You can choose the angle of view as you want as long as you had literature behind it. The good essay is the one who easiest to gets the main information from it and how deep it is.
List of Argumentative Essay Topics for High School
- A cure against mass shootings
- Are GMO foods good or bad for our country?
- Are sports in the US too commercialized?
- Can a class size influence student performance?
- Can cheerleading be considered a sport?
- Can graffiti be viewed as art?
- Can older generation learn from the new one?
- College admission criteria: is there anything else apart from SAT?
- Describe a piece of art (book, painting, poem) that changed your life.
- Do corporations have social responsibilities to their customers?
- Do movements like Black Lives Matter and #MeToo promote inclusiveness and awareness or division and inequality?
- Do our schools today adequately prepare students for the real world?
- Do standardized tests really reveal student knowledge?
- Do we really have equal rights for men and women?
- Does diversity in media matter?
- Does the average citizen need to have the right to own a 9un?
- Does the wage gap really exist?
- Does your vote count?
- Educational apps: how helpful are they?
- Government and the confidence we place in it
- H0m0s3xu4l rights for sportsmen
- How can a person overcome fear?
- How important is fashion?
- How involved should the US get in conflicts in other parts of the world?
- How is the President doing at his job?
- How reality TV is enforcing dangerous stereotypes
- How should we treat juvenile offenders?
- Is celebrity culture harmful or harmless? Why?
- Is homeschooling effective?
- Is homeschooling good for students?
- Is India a genuine superpower?
- Is it reasonable to lower the voting age?
- Is net neutrality important?
- Is pop culture encouraging students not to pursue education?
- Is single-s3x education beneficial or harmful to students?
- Is the cost of university too high?
- Is the development of technology that automates jobs previously held by real people good or bad for our society?
- Is the United States too lenient on Israel?
- Is the widespread increased use of technology good for young children—or does it harm their development?
- Is there a connection between real-life violence and video games?
- Is there a way to deal with bullies in schools?
- Is there too much digital censorship these days?
- Leadership and the moral obligations that come with it
- Practicing writing an argumentative essay can be so valuable and educational for teens. Use these essay topics with your high school class to help them learn how to better cut through the noise to find what’s really real.
- Privacy Vs. Security: which one comes first?
- Pros and cons of death penalty
- Pros and cons of globalization.
- Should an employer be able to fire someone if the employer has a problem with the employee’s race, gender, religion, s3xu4l orientation, identity, etc.?
- Should colleges pay their baseball players?
- Should employers be required to pay a living wage?
- Should everyone go for a college education?
- Should Gym classes be obligatory?
- Should hate speech be protected under free speech?
- Should illegal immigrants’ children get an education?
- Should mar1ju4na be legalized?
- Should people who make more money pay taxes on a higher percentage of their income?
- Should religion have a place in government?
- Should rich people pay higher taxes?
- Should schools punish inappropriate student behavior?
- Should sports bets be legalized?
- Should students be able to pick their teachers?
- Should students be allowed to choose their own classes (as they do in college) from a younger age?
- Should students evaluate their teachers?
- Should the government have a say in our nutrition?
- Should the US monitor its allies and citizens?
- Should there be extra incentives for good grades at school?
- Should there be restrictions or laws on what types of bathrooms trans people can use?
- Should violent video games be sold to minors?
- Should we be investing in space exploration?
- Should we change our 9un control policy?
- Should we conceal our real identities on the web?
- Should we make our school calendar longer?
- Stopping s3xu4l abuse against young women
- Technology: distraction or a bonus?
- The appropriate dating age
- The benefits of local sports franchises
- The debate of the naming rights
- The educational system in China
- The Electoral College—effective or outdated?
- The role of affirmative action in the modern world
- The role of sports in our world
- The skinny model stereotype and its pressure on average girls
- Using cell phones for education: the pros and cons
- What are the advantages of attending a single-s3x school?
- What is the best way for the average person to make a difference?
- What is the greatest threat to our environment?
- What is the line between cultural appropriation and cultural appreciation?
- What levels of education do people really need in order to be qualified to enter the workforce?
- What should be done about 9un control in the US?
- What should young people be given more credit for?
- What type of social activity should be legally punished?
- What types of academic requirements should student athletes have to meet in order to maintain their eligibility to compete?
- What types of restrictions should there be on abortions?
- Which branch of government is the most important?
- White lies: what are they and should we really believe them to be innocent?
- Why so few girls pursue careers in exact sciences?
3. Is S3xu4l Education Important to Students?
Nowadays, social media sometimes make people getting easier to argue about something. They also give a hate speech on their comment and never think about the one who receives it. And people start to argue about, is it a part of freedom of speech or not? You can argue on this topic but make sure you had good literature!
When you are in high school, there will be available a lot of homework or assignment. One of the most homework that caused resentment is when you should write down an essay. The subject that usually gives you writing an essay as an assignment in English or humanities. You may come here to find out some argumentative essay topics for high school that seem interesting.
4. How to Distinguish a Hate Speech With a Freedom of Speech?
When you enter high school, you may start to understand the world than ever before. One of the most interesting topics to argue is mar1ju4na. Until this day, the whole world still debating about the legalization of mar1juan4. You can also start giving your argument about this topic even it is a little bit heavy.
This day, still available some students that do not understand about the s3xu4l things. We can say it’s bad because it has a high risk when they don’t know how to treat their organ. But some people also thinking that s3xu4l education can make the students become closer to the s3x world. So, in your opinion, is it important or not? Write down your argumentative to your paper now!