Mita Kasansoewirjo July 19, 2020 Essay
Writing an argumentative essay will need more research and it can be the best method to train critical thinking. It is an adult responsibility to teach the kids how to express their arguments about the topics near them. By writing an argumentative essay, they also will understand how to research the topic directly in practice. Here are some argumentative essay topics for kids:
1. We should Not Use School Dress Code
List of Kids Argumentative Essay Topics
- A healthy lifestyle – why is it so important?
- Animals as subjects for scientific research.
- Cheating on homework is beneficial for the majority of students.
- Children cannot play video games for as long as they want to.
- How did students learn without computers?
- How does divorce influence children?
- How many books should students read every year?
- How many sweets should kids eat daily?
- Is it cruel to hold animals in zoos?
- Smoking should be banned in public places.
- Sport or exercise as an essential part of a school’s curriculum.
- Students should be allowed to use smartphones in classes.
- Students should have more group work during classes.
- The reasons why this essay deserves an “A.”
- What dating skills should be taught in school?
- Who is responsible for my low grades?
- Why do children like holidays?
- Why do people believe in bad signs?
If your kids love playing online games, they must get used to the internet connection and smartphone. It can also be the best chance for you to train their critical thinking and make them care about the neighborhood. Ask them whether internet access is a human right so every people in this world should have a chance to access it.
5. Are Online Games Good Enough for Kids?
We all understand that our children sometimes get frustrated while they had homework. It can be a good chance for you to start giving an argument about these things. Try to take their interest and then lead them to improve their way of thinking. Make sure they have good reasons why they argue that the teacher should give no homework for kids.
3. Pet should be Allowed in School
If you want to be training their critical thinking, you should be smart while choosing the topics. It will be good if you can choose the topic in their daily life like school uniforms. Try to make them interest to argue about school uniforms and the reasons behind it.
2. There should be No Homework
When we were younger, we will love playing with pets even we should go to school. But the school prohibits the pet in school for several reasons that may seem irrational for us at that time. You can start to apply this thinking to your kids and make them writing several reasons. Creating an argumentative essay in their age is about training critical thinking, not the results.
4. Do People Have a Right for Internet Access?
This is another topic that you can give for your gamer kids. You can ask them why they love to play games on their device and what’s the impact for them. It can be the best chance for them to understand themself so they can see what’s wrong with them.
Which are the best argumentative essay topics for kids that you probably love? While giving children an understanding and ability to writing, you should take their interest first. Make sure you give them a topic that they love to writing so they can think about it clearly.