Cecil Megens June 29, 2020 Essay
So which are the best argumentative essay topics about animals that you will choose? Make sure you take a lot of literature on your essay so your teacher will assume that you have chosen many points of view. A good essay is one that can be understood easily and did not give a different meaning.
What are some argumentative essay topics on animal?
- Animal cruelty must be banned
- Animal extinction through a human action should be banned
- Animal health is a money-making venture
- Animal testing is beneficial
- Animal testing is justifiable in some cases (e.g., medical), but not in others (e.g., cosmetics)
- Animals do not have any rights
- Are there reasons for treating cats and dogs humanely?
- Are wild life preserves healthy for various species?
- Bullfighting is fun and should be continued
- Chaining or tethering dogs outside is unethical, inhumane, and a form of animal neglect
- Companion animals can help people who are lonely
- Conserving some endangered animals is more important than conserving others, due to their respective ecological roles
- Dairy cows should be given drugs to boost milk production
- Deer hunting is legal
- Dolphins are friendly
- Euthanizing stray animals is a humane solution
- Euthanizing stray animals is unethical
- Factory farm conditions are conducive to the spread of avian influenza among chickens and other domestic fowl
- Factory farm treatment of animals is inhumane
- Fish should not be kept in goldfish bowls without filters or temperature control
- Foxes should be bred into companion animals
- Foxes should not be bred into companion animals
- Hunting for sport is a normal, acceptable pass time
- Hunting for sport is unethical and inhumane
- Important factors to consider when adopting a pet
- Is it justified to kill animals for fun?
- Is it okay for people to have exotic pets?
- Is it okay to test antibiotics and cures on animals?
- It is necessary and acceptable to use higher animals, such as monkeys and chimpanzees, in laboratory research
- It’s irrational to be afraid of spiders, since most of them are harmless
- Keeping animals in zoos is inhumane
- Keeping wild-caught exotic pets is inhumane
- Killing animals for food is justified
- Medical animal testing is ethically wrong
- Medical animal testing is justifiable
- Monkeys are the most intelligent animals among all mammals in the forest
- People should not be kind to poisonous animals
- Pets should be spayed and neutered to prevent overpopulation
- Primates and other sophisticated vertebrates should not be used in laboratory research
- Protecting endangered animal species is important
- Protecting the Giant Panda is ecologically important
- Research studies using animal participants are ethical
- Rhinos’ extinction by seeking their horns is unavoidable
- Sacrificing animals for religion is ethical / moral
- Should animal fashion be banned?
- Should animal testing for cosmetics be banned?
- Should the percentage be higher for the endangered list?
- Should there be a bigger consequence for poaching?
- Should there be harsher laws for animal cruelty?
- Should they be kept in captivity?
- Should they have more rights?
- The impact of human beings on wildlife
- There is no need of respecting animals
- Trading products made from animals is a worthwhile venture
- Veterinary care is very expensive
- Water pollution is not dangerous to aquatic life
- We do not have a responsibility of reporting people abusing animals
- Zoos are good for animals
Writing about the animal is not only about the dangerous animal like the usual one. You can start writing about how good the animal is. We all know nurture the animal can help us from the lonely feeling. Lonely is one of the biggest problems in this world that can cause death to some people. You can do a little research about animal nurture therapy and arrange it for your essay.
4. Keeping Protected Animal in Zoo
Another sensitive topic about the animal is keeping the animal inside the zoo for educational reasons. You may ever wonder before that why are we keeping some dangerous animals at the zoo? We all know that their quantities of natural wildlife are very concerned. You can start to argue about it is right or not in your view.
Before you start writing an essay, one of the hardest things you should do is choosing the right topic. We can say that the topic will be the heart of your essay and it will be better to choose the controversial one. There are some topics about animals we have gathered for your awesome essay. Here we go!
Have you ever wonder why we start to eat animal and is it good or not? Everyone will agree if eating animals is normal but try to take some unusual animals like cats or dogs. You can tell your opinion why people get mad when people outside eating dogs or cats? Give your point of view on your essay are you agree with that or not.
Writing an argumentative essay can be the best way for you to start speaking about some unrest. In the animal world, one of the biggest problems in this world is about animal cruelty. If you got think this habit should be stopped, then you can start to write about it. You can talk about why the animal should get a good treatment instead of hitting it with a wood beam.
2. Animals Can Help Lonely People
1. Banned Animal Cruelty!
An argumentative essay is one of the most common writing assignments that some students usually get. This is one of the most important skills that you can get while at the educational institution. People may put the writing skill as the unimportant one but it is very important for your future. One of the most usual assignments is argumentative essay topics about animals.
3. Why Killing an Animal for Food Can be Justified?
Tag Cloudargumentative speech topics argumentative essay topics about horses argumentative essay topics about cats argumentative essay topics about animal health argumentative essay topics for college argumentative essay topics about dogs argumentative essay topics about education interesting argumentative essay topics