Sela Pothuizen June 28, 2020 Essay
Writing an essay is not only about political topics like we used to see almost in every social media. You can also start writing about the sports argumentative essay topics when the big match has come. Moreover, you can also start to analyze and write about the world of sports due to some hot issues. If you want to pick deeper issues, try to link it with the educational system.
If you love seeing or playing basketball, then you will know about the legend, Michael Jordan. You can start writing about his short biography of your essay so people will know who he is. It is pretty simple to write and the contents depend on what you want to write. Don’t forget to put the story before Jordan get succeeds in basketball.
2. Why Physical Education Available on School?
So which is the best sports argumentative essay topics that you want to write? It is pretty simple to write down the essay as long as you want to write and read more. How good your essay also linked with how much you try and fail. So, don’t give up!
List of Argumentative Essay Topics on Sports
- Football is too dangerous for players.
- Baseball isn’t as interesting nowadays as it was in the past.
- Parents shouldn’t let their children play football.
- College football players should get paid.
- Using Native American mascots and names by sports teams is offensive.
- Where is the line in selling naming rights for sports teams?
- Colleges should support wellness programs more than sports.
- Cheerleading should be considered a sport, too.
- G4y athletes attract more attention from fans and media.
- Rules that determine how coaches should treat the players aren’t strict enough.
- Athletes who use steroids should forfeit all of their trophies.
- Sports betting should be legal for everyone, everywhere.
- Students who are home-schooled should also be able to play school sports in public.
- Most of the money that athletes earn goes to their sponsors and elite owners.
- Video games can be considered sports.
- Boxing and other violent sports should be banned.
- It’s unnatural for women to do power lifting.
- Alc0h0l and t0bacc0 ads shouldn’t be shown during sports events.
- There is no advantage in moving first when it comes to chess.
- Sports that involve animals shouldn’t be legal.
- Athletes caught using steroids should be banned from professional sports for life.
- Cheerleading is a sport and should be regarded as such.
- College athletes can be smart—don’t fall prey to stereotypes.
- Colleges waste too much money on sports programs.
- Is marching band a sport?
- Students should receive money for playing sports.
1. What Government Does to Make Its People Have a Healthy Weight?
If you are searching for some unusual argumentative sports topics then you have come to the right place. Before that, make sure you understand the goal, is it to reach more viewers or gain a high grade? Don’t be lazy to find literature as much as you can so you can give an argument with supporting data. Here are some examples of great sports topics for your essay!
One of the biggest problems in this world is about healthy weight neither is excess or underweight. It can be a serious topic for your essay paper and it is linked to a lot of problems. You can take what the government does, the causes of that unhealthy weight, and also the people’s habits. Try to find the connecting line and then solve it with the best sports to fix it.
3. Why did Michael Jordan Remember as Legend on Basketball?
This is the most usual question from the younger people that got no experience before. You can also write about this topic in your paper but make sure you analyze it deeper. Try to get the actual data about the successful people that enter the sports club and its achievement.
Another application of sport is in the educational system where physical education available on the curriculum. You can analyze why physical education included in the curriculum while it can be done out of the school. Try to find the importance of physical education on some books to make your argument stronger.
4. Does Active on Sports Club Will Disturb Your Study?