Katarina van der Spoel June 29, 2020 Essay
So these are some argumentative essay topics on education that we can give you here. Make sure you choose the most relatable topic for your essay so you can feel comfortable while writing it. Don’t forget to add several points of view from the scientist in this world.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Education Example
- Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled to a Public Education?
- Are elite schools increasing the divide between the rich and the poor?
- As you can probably see, most of these are simple things that you experience on a daily basis.
- Discuss the benefits and disadvantages of home schooling, comparing it with normal schooling
- Discuss the possible consequences of plagiarism and the punishments that can be administered to students who are found to have infringed on some of these rules
- Do College Rankings Matter?
- Do Schools Provide Students With Enough Opportunities to Be Creative?
- Do We Need a New Way to Teach Math?
- Do You Spend Too Much Time Preparing for Standardized Tests?
- Do You Support Affirmative Action?
- Do You Think a Longer School Calendar Is a Good Idea?
- Does Class Size Matter?
- Does Gym Help Students Perform Better in All Their Classes?
- Does Your School Hand Out Too Many A’s?
- High stakes tests should not be mandatory for students
- How Big a Problem Is Bullying or Cyberbullying in Your School or Community?
- How Does Your School Deal With Students Who Misbehave?
- How Important Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- How Important Is Arts Education?
- How Necessary Is a College Education?
- How Seriously Should We Take Standardized Tests?
- How Should Schools Address Bullying?
- How Well Do You Think Standardized Tests Measure Your Abilities?
- Is Cheating Getting Worse?
- Is it necessary to offer remedial classes in college? How effective are they?
- Is it okay to pay college athletes? Put an emphasis on some of the advantages and disadvantages of doing this
- Is Prom Worth It?
- Is the Electoral College really a necessity?
- Is Your School Day Too Short?
- Legal run-ins should be displayed on the academic results of a student: Discuss
- Parenting classes should be introduced and made mandatory for first time parents
- Schools should set restrictions on the food that students carry in for lunch
- Should All Children Be Able to Go to Preschool?
- Should all school children be made to undergo high school life skills classes? What are the benefits that students can get from these classes?
- Should All Students Get Equal Space in a Yearbook?
- Should Colleges Use Admissions Criteria Other Than SAT Scores and Grades?
- Should Engineers Pay Less for College Than English Majors?
- Should Middle School Students Be Drug Tested?
- Should Reading and Math Be Taught in Gym Class Too?
- Should Schools Be Allowed to Use Corporal Punishment?
- Should Schools Offer Cash Bonuses for Good Test Scores?
- Should Schools Put Tracking Devices in Students’ ID Cards?
- Should Students Be Able to Grade Their Teachers?
- Should Students Be Allowed to Skip Senior Year of High School?
- Should the Dropout Age Be Raised?
- Should there be standards set to regulate the current educational curriculum, based on the needs and requirements of the schools?
- Should We Rethink How Long Students Spend in High School?
- Students must not be forced to learn foreign languages
- Technology in classrooms; discuss the extent to which technology should be used in classes
- What Are You Really Learning at School?
- What Criteria Should Be Used in Awarding Scholarships for College?
- What Do You Think of Grouping Students by Ability in Schools?
- What is the appropriate age for children to start attending school?
- What Is the Right Amount of Group Work in School?
- Who Should Be Able to See Students’ Records?
Writing is one of the most important skills you should get while you still in an educational institution. Even it seems so simple; you can get confused when you should write an essay for your assignment. No matter what, you should try to write again and again to create a good one. Usually, your teacher will give you some argumentative essay topics education.
The technology is growing up too fast this day and we can’t do anything without using at least one of them. Also in education, there are many educational institutions that start using an online course. Over more, the corona virus also makes it worse than ever before because we can’t meet as usual. So, this topic can be the new knowledge you to get higher grades.
This day, available many ways to teach people how to do something or also get new knowledge. Every people will love playing a game rather than study and it can be a new challenge for next time. You can start writing an essay about the uses of a video game as a learning media. So, people will know that study using video game can be so much interesting.
2. The Uses of Video Games as Learning Media
Have you ever asking about why almost every educational institution required the students to wear a uniform? This is something that people usually talk about for years before. Your essay about this topic will be better as long as you give some research to support your opinion. Writing an essay about the condition in your school can improve your skill.
3. Why Students Required Wear Uniform at School?
You will agree if we said that the school is not funny anymore when the time to get your grades has come. It can be a serious topic for your argumentative essay because this topic is pretty heavy. You can use the psychological view of how grades disturb the students’ mental health because it feels compared.
1. Can Online Education Reach Every Student in This Country?
4. Should Grades Exist in Educational System Due to Mental Health?
Do you come here because you need to know some examples of argumentative about education for your work? If it is yes, then you have come to the right place because we will give you some of them. But before that, you choose one topic below; make sure you do a little research first.